Well of Life

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Solving the Mystery.....

What does it mean when God says, He understand you. The Lord spoke to me and said, "I understand your hardships and struggles..." I pondered this for several days and kept thinking what does it mean when God tells you something that is very obvious? We know that He is all
knowing....Omniscient.

I must admit however, that I was certainly comforted by the fact that God had assured me that he understood but still I was perplexed.

It's like when the Lord God spoke to Adam in the Garden of Eden and said, "Where art thou?"(Gen 3;9)
God knew exactly where Adam was from every perspective....geographically, spiritually, cognitively...etc. Yet He still asked him. God wanted Adam to search himself to find out where he was....from every perspective.

Regarding me, He wants me to seek Him, the Omniscient One so that I may thoroughly understand my hardships and my struggles.......from every aspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home