Well of Life

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Morning glow.....

I think I am finally coming out of my shell....again. I can feel myself peeking out to see if it is safe this time. My troubles have beat down on my shell like fierce rains. It took me a long while to realize I was safe all along..... Now that I am coming out (of my shell) I am wondering.....I was talking to my brother yesterday. I like talking to him.....we really should talk more. His voice, just like mine is full of positive energy. He was telling me of all the things he had recently done....most of the things may have seen basic to some but to him, they were major feats. I then told him about some awesome things that we we were going to do. I meant us as a family. I believe all my father's children are gifted. My brother basically told me that he could see what I was going to do...he told me that I was going to be the first one to do this particular thing....that blessed me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home