Well of Life

Monday, June 15, 2009

Taco talent...

Okay so from time to time you will see me post something silly. I have a sense of humor and the Lord allows me to use it, with in reason. I was telling my daughter this morning that the older I get the more I'm like my father. Now that was a funny, silly man...lol


Anyway, Saturday I stopped at Taco Bell. I drove up to the speaker to contemplate my order. "Would you like to try our combo?" a smooth voice asked over the menu speaker.

"No" I replied and continued to look over the menu. The young man and I continued to talk, like we had called each other on the phone. I eventually told him what I wanted, something that clearly wasn't on the menu. "Aw, I think I can arrange that for you" he responded before telling me to drive around to the first window.



Now this guy has a really nice speaking voice I thought as I approached the first window.....bet he sells a lot of combos. Now notice,I told him I didn't want a combo but he talked me into getting one anyway....lol



I pulled up to the window. He turned around and smiled broadly at me.




When I saw his teeth,the smile on my face froze. Did you know that you could look at someone's teeth and they not know it? Well you can. I stared at his teeth wondering why they were the color and texture of the shell of a crunchy taco.....

This guy had great customer service skills. I just had to tell him. "You have a great speaking voice" I said. He smiled even brighter.

"Oh I really have trouble at night" he replied.

I stared at him blankly as I watched him bagging up my order. He continued, "One woman wanted to grab me and take me home with her." Now this time I'm still staring. Are we having two different conversations? I wondered.

"Yeah, it's pretty hard on me" he continued sticking out his chest, still smiling broad as ever...."Especially when they drive around the corner and see that I'm cute!"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home